Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Review of Bitty Toggle coat and mittens for girls.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Amy Pavlic's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2005
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I ordered this coat and the matching mittens for DD since it was on sale. It is the most adorable coat! Has the sherpa lined hood and cuffs, the coat zips and then also has the toggle buttons. It is nice and thick, with a satin lining, it wouldn't be warm enough for dead winter here in MI, but definately warm enough when layered over a sweater for late fall, early winter. Matching bear mittens are super cute.
    I think it does run kind of big, I order a large, (6-6X) for 5yo DD, because I wanted her to be able to wear it in the fall, but she swims in it, older sister who is 8, can wear it with room (although she is petite) she said she wouldn't wear it because it's too babyish. I am going to send it back and get a medium, 5yo DD loved it!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have the Bitty Baby size toggle coat with the bear mittens. I agree with you that it is adorable. I wish I had a girl little enough to buy the girl size coat and mittens for.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member bb2wall's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2005
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was especially interested in the review, thanks for posting. Thanks also for the sizing info.

    Becky

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •